Reach the food allergy community in partnership with AllergyEats, the leading guide to allergy-friendly restaurants nationwide.
OVER 60 MILLION dining decisions are impacted by the 32 million Americans with food allergies
25% INCREASE in potential profit for restaurants that become allergy-friendly
40% more loyalty from food-allergic diners to their favorite restaurants than non-allergic diners
As a partner, your restaurants have the potential to:
Stand out with the loyal & vocal food allergy community
Win over the food-allergic diner’s “veto vote”
Boost customers, loyalty, sales, and profits
- Highlighted Listing In each user’s search results, highlighted restaurant listings are included at the top of the page and get roughly 25x the visibility of the average listing.
- Brand Logo Your restaurant logo will be prominently placed on your AllergyEats restaurant listings, increasing their visibility to the user base.
- Allergy Commitment Statement Share a unique food allergy and/or gluten free commitment statement and give greater comfort to diners more likely to choose your restaurant over the competition.
- Menu / Information Links Add links to allergen lists, gluten-free menus, nutrition information, and more to your restaurant listings.
- Interactive Allergen Menu Receive highlighted positioning for your interactive allergen menu in your restaurant listings. If you don’t already have a menu, we can help!
- POSITIVE REVIEW TWEETSAll positive diner reviews of your restaurants posted on AllergyEats are automatically tweeted from @allergyeats and include your Twitter handle and the popular #foodallergy.
- Use of AllergyEats LogoAuthorization to include AllergyEats logo in digital and print marketing materials and other media (subject to certain basic restrictions).
- “Rate Our Restaurant” Cards AllergyEats will provide your restaurants with rating cards and other tools that can be given to food-allergic guests to help drive diner reviews.
- ONLINE SUPPORT AND MONITORINGAllergyEats consistently monitors food allergy feeds on social media and will alert you of any concerning buzz about your brand, as well as promote your restaurants where appropriate.
- Specialty Icons We’ll display the logos of any food allergy or gluten-free training program or certification you’ve completed.
“In addition to being hugely helpful for the food allergy community, AllergyEats has also been great for our business. AllergyEats has driven an increase of loyal customers to our restaurants.” Steve Silverstein, Founder/CEO Not Your Average Joe’s
“AllergyEats has been a great source for attracting new guests.” Kevin Harron, President and CEO, Burton’s Grill & Bar
“AllergyEats has been a tremendous benefit to Sub Zero Ice Cream &Yogurt. I personally have asked people how they’ve heard about us and they tell me it’s AllergyEats. So it works!” Rita McCabe,Franchinsee, Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt
“Being affiliated with AllergyEats has been instrumental in getting the word out to food allergic diners who normally would not have known that One Dish Cuisine Café, Deli and Bakery actually exists to meet their dining needs.” Maureen Burke, Owner, One Dish Cuisine Café, Deli Bakery
“As a mom to kids with severe food allergies this is my go-to app when traveling and looking for a night out. To hear feedback from other allergy families is priceless information you can’t find anywhere else.”
“I never ate out a single time with my food allergies before I found this site. Now I have been to over ten restaurants and counting! I cannot thank you all enough for making and supporting a site like this. It has been life changing.”
“We would have normally resorted to a chain restaurant in this situation but there were not any near our hotel. The AllergyEats app came to the rescue. Using the app, we found Burtons Grill was not too far from us and it even had an Allergy Commitment Statement, which I have never even seen before!”
“When I was first diagnosed with food allergies, I didn’t go out to eat once for fear of having a severe allergic reaction – until I found AllergyEats. It has made me feel like a normal person again!”
- $12.95 per unit
- Food-allergic individuals have the “veto vote” when determining where their entire party will dine out. Allow us to help them find your restaurants and the profit opportunity will be significant – at a very minimal cost. At just $12.95 per unit per month (with significant volume discounts), only 1 new party to your restaurant each month will yield a strong positive financial return!